Monday, April 06, 2009

Returning soon!

I apologize for the decided lack of communication on all fronts: email, phone, blog, Twitter, facebook and MySpace have all been experiencing Radio Silence. We have broadband at home and 2 weeks ago tomorrow it simply stopped working. No landline or internet! The company we use (1und1) has terrible customer service! Anyway, I'm writing this using my phone so I'll keep it brief. I just wanted to let you know that I should connected up again on Wed. I have a couple of things to report on and then I'll be heading to Italy for 10 days: Easter with the In-laws. After that I'll be attending the 15th annual Free-the-Voice seminar taught by Carol Forte in Frankfurt. So, you won't be hearing much from me till May most likely. Until then have a blessed Easter!

No comments: